Germany is not so huge but has a lot to offer. See below...
Medieval German castles and residences, with images
» East Germany — Heritage sites with an illustrious past
» Black Forest — Natural Masterpiece with its unique Cuckoo Clocks
16 various traditions to choose from — funny slangs included ;-)
» Baden Wurttemberg — Where the automobile was invented
» Bavaria — Germany's largest Federal State
» Hessen — Where money plays a leading role
» Lower Saxony — Discover the diversity of natural heritage
» Mecklenburg Vorpommern — State of Thousand Lakes
» Rheinland-Pfalz (Rhineland-Palatinate) — Castles and wine
» Saarland — Picturesque Forests And Museums
» Saxony (Sachsen) — Where history meets modern technology
» Schleswig-Holstein — A Picture Book Landscape
» Thuringia — Magnificent Natural Beauty In The Heart Of Germany
» North Rhine-Westphalia — Famous For Its Nature Reserves
What's going on in our cities, towns, and villages
» Berlin — Huge city with gripping history
• Berlin Tourist Information — Now you know where they are!
• East Berlin — Here you will find some of the most interesting historic buildings
• West Berlin — This is where a lot of stars were born
• Brandenburg Gate — Discover the history of the Brandenburg Gate
• Checkpoint Charlie — Memorial sight
• Berlin Reichstag — Look down to our politician tables!
• Unter den Linden — The magnificent boulevard of Berlin
• Berlin Stadium — 5-Star venue with a long, olympic history
• Berlin Nightlife — Some Insider Tips
» Cologne — Funniest city of Germany
• Cologne History — Facts of one of the first German cities
• Cologne Cathedral — Highest gothic building in the world
• Cologne City Wall — Largest medieval city attachment of the Roman realm
• Cologne City Hall — Indication of the reconstruction will of the Cologne citizens
• Cologne Museums — Have a close look at the history of Cologne
• Cologne Old Town — World-wide well-known and picturesque
• Cologne Zoo Park — Cologne's Animal Kingdom with more than 7,000 animals
• Cologne Stadium — A huge venue for the "city of fun"
• Cologne Carnival — Cologne in State of Emergency
• Cologne Nightlife — 12 Insider Tips with Top Bars
» Dortmund — Green metropolis of Westphalia
• Dortmund History — Historical Facts about Dortmund
• Dortmund Petrikirche — Always stood up after destructions
• Dortmund Westfalenpark — Green oasis within the city of steel and coal
• Dortmund Adlerturm — With an exhibition to the medieval urban history
• Dortmund TV Tower — Formerly highest building of Germany
• Dortmund Zoo Park — Animal park with beautiful fawns
• Dortmund Stadium — Bundesliga's opera-house in yellow-black
• Dortmund Nightlife — 4 recommendations for an irresistible nightlife
» Dusseldorf — A Modern German City
• Dusseldorf Old Town — Longest Bar of the world!
• Dusseldorf Königsallee — Germany's most sophisticated mile, the Kö
• Schloss Benrath — The Benrath Palace with its huge, refreshing park
• Dusseldorf Castle Tower — Showing 2000 years of navigation on the Rhine
• Dusseldorf TV Tower — Germany's most beautiful TV Tower
• Dusseldorf Media Harbour — Architectonical highlight
» Frankfurt — Points of Interest of Europe's City of Money
• Frankfurt History — Historical Facts about Frankfurt Germany
• Frankfurt Cathedral — 10 kings got their crown here between 1562 and 1792
• Frankfurt Paulskirche — Political symbol for modern Germany
• Frankfurt Römer — This city hall is being used for high profile celebrations
• Frankfurt Alte Oper — Antiquity mixed with beauty
• Frankfurt Stock Exchange — Unusual quiet place!
• Frankfurt Stadium — Old stadium with historical stories
• Frankfurt Nightlife — Night- or daylife, depending on how you see it :-)
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is strictly prohibited.
Most external sites will open in a new window; not endorsed by smart-travel-germany.com.