German Cities And Towns continued
» Freiburg — Germany's green city — incredible!
• Freiburg History — Facts of Black Forest's capital
» Gelsenkirchen — Former city of coal mining
• Gelsenkirchen Stadium — Most modern stadium of Europe
» Hamburg — City of Fish and Amusement
• Hamburg City Hall — Impressive architecture with 647 rooms!
• Hamburg Stadtpark — City's green lung with Planetarium
• Hamburg Alster Lake — Paradise for sailors, canoeists, and rowers
• Jungfernstieg — Popular shopping street and promenade
• Hamburg Landungsbrücken — Hamburg's illuminating Waterway Station
• Hamburg Speicherstadt — Largest warehouse complex in the world!
• Hamburg Fish Market — Unique, funny, screaming Marketers
• Hamburg Port — Leading sea goods transhipment centers in the world
• Hamburg Stadium — TOP stadium in the sailor city
• Reeperbahn — Pure nightlife on the Kiez
» Hanover — City of dukes, kings and pop musicians
• Hanover History — Historical Facts about Hanover, Germany
• Hanover Old City Hall — It took almost 100 years to construct this hall
• Hanover New City Hall — Not really new but soon 100 years old
• Hanover Castle — Leineschloss (Leine Castle) — Former Residence of Kings
• Leibnizhaus — More than 500 year old Renaissance community center
• EXPO 2000 — Yup, the world's largest exhibition happened in Hanover, in 2000
• CeBIT Hanover — World's largest trade fair showcasing digital IT
• Hanover Stadium — Also called AWD-Arena — A Top modern stadium
» Heidelberg — City with Europe's longest shopping mile
» Kaiserslautern — German city with US Forces
• Kaiserslautern History — A history that goes back until the 9th century!
• Kaiserslautern Stadium — The stadium with the most insane fans
» Leipzig — City of Bach, Mendelssohn, the Leipzig Book Fair, and much more...
• Leipzig History — Well-known place of commerce
• Völkerschlachtdenkmal — Leipzig's far away visible, salient landmark
• Leipzig Churches — Two very famous churches
• Leipzig Nikolaikirche — One of the most important architectural monuments
• Leipzig Old Town Hall — One of the most beautiful Renaissance town halls
• Leipzig Hauptbahnhof — Most beautiful main station in the world
• Leipzig Stadium — Perfect connection of modern age and tradition
• Leipzig Bars — Two very special Leipzig Bars for a wonderful day- and nightlife
» Munich — City of Glitter with a strong slang :-)
• Munich Marienplatz — Big square, two huge City Halls, and the Glockenspiel
• Munich Gates — Four of the remaining ones are being presented
• Nymphenburg Castle — The summer residence of the Bavarian monarchs
• English Garden Munich — Munich's famous 900-acre park
• Oktoberfest — World's largest Volksfest
• Ruhmeshalle — In honour to distinguished persons of Bavarian's history
• Olympic Park Munich — Incredibly huge park with Germany's highest TV Tower
• Munich Stadium — Most beautiful stadium in the world
• Hofbrauhaus — One of Munich's most popular tourist attractions
• Munich Nightlife — The world famous P1 is just one spot, but a big one
• Munich Tourist Information — Now you know where they are!
» Nuremberg — Nuremberg Trials, Christmas Market, etc...
• Nuremberg Germany History — Nuremberg Trials and other historical facts
• Nuremberg Castle — Building from the 12th century
• Nuremberg City Hall — Destroyed by bombs in 1945
• Durer House — His wife Agnes Dürer is still alive ;-)
• Nuremberg Christmas Market — Germany's most famous Christmas Market
• Nuremberg Airport [NUE] — The growing, International airport
• Nuremberg Stadium — Surrounded by cute allotment gardens
• Nuremberg Restaurants — Lebkuchen and Bratwurst
» Schwetzingen — You find almost everything in this beautiful town
» Stuttgart — The friendly people in Stuttgart are mind-blowing
• Stuttgart Old Castle — A place to feeeel the past
• Stuttgart New Castle — Almost second Versailles
• Stuttgart Market Hall — Germany's one of the most beautiful Market Halls
• Stuttgart TV Tower — World's first TV Tower!
• Stuttgart Wilhelma — Zoo Park with 9,000 animals of 1,000
• Stuttgart Stadium — In honor to the founder of the automobile
• Stuttgart Restaurants — A growing list of Top Stuttgart restaurants
Medieval German castles and residences, with images
Experience driving 300km/h by train through Germany — awesome...
The German Culture has a history of more than 2,000 years
The German Business Culture is slightly different to others
The hundreds of years old German Music is kind of special and unique
German Design — Where Aesthetic Meets Funtionality
Remember our Party Of The Century? It was really A Time To Make Friends™!
What's going on in our cities, towns, and villages
Experience pure excitement in our Amusement Parks and Theme Parks
Described are the 4 longest German rivers
A 4-point-checklist on how to find the real Secret Resorts in Germany
Our hostels are marvellous and unvorgettable
» Youth Hostels History — The Truth About Youth Hostels
» Berlin Hostels — A collection of hostels and cheap accommodation in Berlin
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is strictly prohibited.
Most external sites will open in a new window; not endorsed by smart-travel-germany.com.